Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, here I go...

Well, here I go......This is my first blog, ever! I will try to keep you all informed as best to my ability as I can of what is going on at Scrapbook Place, from here on out. Since attending CHA 08 , boxes and boxes and more boxes have arrived daily. We received all our acetate and chipboard albums from Clear Scraps. Yippee!! Now we can create, create, and create. Talking about creating....Trish Ladouceur a Prima Donna from Prima Designs, Hambly , My Mind's Eye and Tattered Angels will be here next month. She will be offering 8 different classes one of which will be our midnight crop! So hurry up and reserve your seats, as classes are getting filled up. Then, in October, we have yet another "star" coming to our "Place". Stay tuned, because each month will be filled with fun, classes, guests, and more.

2 comments:

Darla said...

I am so glad to see that you finally made the blog. It looks great by the way.

GinniG said...

Welcome to the blogging world Pamela!!! Your blogspot is BEAUTIFUL!!!