Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're totally hyped... Marah Johnson's visit to Scrapbook Place is only is 3 1/2 weeks away! Marah will be here Saturday, October 17th and she will be teaching not one but two totally awesome technique classes!! The first is called the "Bird Book" using the ever polpular Tidepools collection and the second is a mini book based on the "TWILIGHT" saga. Both classes are technique heavy and you're sure to leave with a ton of sparkle and maybe inky fingers.



Bird Book - Sign up here













Twilight Book - sign up here
Here's Marah's bio for those of you who aren't familiar with her or her work.....
I grew up all over the United States. During my young childhood, my parents embraced the true “hippie” lifestyle and spent much time moving from place to place making and selling their art. Most of my parent’s friends were artisans or craftsmen. I would spend hours watching them create, and, after my constant pestering, nearly all of them would let me have a hand at their trade. By the age of six, I could tool leather, bead on a loom, carve faces from clay, and sew doll clothing on my sewing machine. I was always happiest if my hands were busy. That is still the case today. Follow her blog - Randomly Speaking

No comments: